Monday, November 22, 2010

5-Minute Weekly Jump-Start

What you'll need:


* A notebook 
* A pen
* A timer


Each Monday morning before I go to work I sit down with all of the above and set my timer for five minutes. That's how long I give myself to write out each of my major goals. Each goal, five minutes.


Why do this? The time constraint forces you to write only that which is necessary about the goal and eliminates the need for needless detail. This also brings clarity, which is vital as well.


I recommend that you have at least a minimum of five goals in each of the following areas:


* Career & Financial
* Relationship & family
* Health & wellness
* Spirituality
* Educational


Now, if you need to take a rest from writing in between, go ahead, but keep the momentum going.


Do this at least once a week for at least 3 months and see what happens. And of course, re-write each goal in 1-2 sentence form daily. 


To Your Greatest Life,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment