Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tim's "Ketch-up" Post

I apologize for not posting as soon as I would've liked. 


My last broadcast wasn't as good as I would've liked either. I didn't speak from notes, and thus I forgot to talk about Optimal Thinking as I had promised in the description of the show. Next time I will be more diligent in this regard.


I hope everyone is doing well on their Goals for 2011. It's the end of January and what I've seen in the research is that by the beginning of February most New Year's resolutions get put aside; people stop going to the gym, diets are broken, drinking more continues, exercise equipment is sent to thrift stores or used as coatracks...you get the idea. To-morrow I have to do my CBS 60 Minutes Exercise I spoke of last year in an earlier post.


And I must apologize for not getting the link to the first version of The Secret with Esther Hicks channeling Abraham. It was on Google Video, but it was pulled. But I know it is out there somewhere...


Anyway, for my next post I'll go into more detail about Optimal Thinking.


have a Great Week!


To your Greater Success,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment