Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Goal Wizard Show Episode 001

Well, I accomplished at least one thing this week, and although it didn't go as well as I'd hoped, I did learn from the experience.


I put the first episode of my internet radio show on blogtalkradio. When I was done with the first episode, I was hard on myself. I had written two pages of notes as to what I wanted to cover, but that didn't work out so well. I tried to cover 30 years of my history and what had led my to the success I have to-day in a 30-minute format. I was stiff, I rushed things through, it was, I thought, a botched attempt.


But then I realized that I shouldn't be so hard on myself. OK, so the first show was the greatest and most polished show on blogtalkradio, and I'm competing with literally hundreds of other shows out there, and hey, it was a learning experience. And besides, how many other people do you know that would actually get out there and do a show? OK, so I stumbled a bit. That only means next week's show will be even better. 


Anyway, The Goal Wizard will keep on keepin' on. Join me next Thursday @ 5:00 p.m. PST and let's create something great!


Again, tune in here .


To your Greater Success,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment